Above is my drawing of one of my ideas for how the digipak should look. For this specific idea I took different ideas from a few digipaks to create my own idea. Overall I will be using four images for the digipak, 3 for the inside and one on the cover. The cover of the digipak will feature an image of the artist and then above that will be the name of the artist. This is the only digipak where I decided that the CD would be completely visible in the packaging. On the back of the digipak is information about the CD and the artist which is the same for all of my ideas.
This digipak was my second idea and I based it on the digipak for P!nk's Greatest Hits. For this digipak I would only be using two images, one on the inside and the other for the front. I havn't completely copied P!nk's Greatest Hits digipak as for the cover I'm going to place the artists name underneath the image on the cover. The back of the digipak will once again contain information on the artist and the digipak.
The above digipak is my third idea. I will be using four images for this digipak also, 3 will be on the inside and one on the cover. Again the back of the digipak will be one solid colour based on the theme I choose for the album and feature information on the artist and the digipak itself. This digipak also doesn't have the CD fully visible. Inside and in the middle of the digipak there will be the artists name in big lettering between the two images of the artist. The front cover will have the artists name on the top of the album.



No comments:
Post a Comment